Starting from $224,990
- Spacious floor plan with multiple options
- Large loft can be converted to fifth bedroom
- Fireplace, porch or sunroom options
- Kitchen can be designed as gourmet kitchen
- Garage and bathroom expansions available
From the Hardwick’s covered front porch, enter the foyer, which opens to a dining room that’s ideal for entertaining. The foyer then leads to a breakfast nook, which separates the spacious kitchen from a cozy family room. Design options here include adding a screened-in porch or sunroom just outside the breakfast nook or situating a fireplace in the rear of the family room or tucked into a corner. The large kitchen can also be designed as a gourmet kitchen.
Upstairs in the 2,359-square-foot Hardwick, even more floor-plan choices are available in the four-bedroom home. The large loft on the second floor can be converted into a fifth bedroom. Another option includes expanding a half-bath into a third bathroom.
Also in the Hardwick, the garage, which can be side-entry, can also be enlarged to accommodate a third car.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $274,990
- Homesite: #0119
24 Spivey CtClayton, NC 27527
- MLS: #2186497
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Cul-de-sac lot - backs to wooded area
- Upgraded cabinetry throughout
- Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops in kitchen
- Gas range
- Spacious Owner's Suite