Starting from $224,990
- Spacious floor plan with multiple options
- Large loft can be converted to fifth bedroom
- Fireplace, porch or sunroom options
- Kitchen can be designed as gourmet kitchen
- Garage and bathroom expansions available
From the Hardwick’s covered front porch, enter the foyer, which opens to a dining room that’s ideal for entertaining. The foyer then leads to a breakfast nook, which separates the spacious kitchen from a cozy family room. Design options here include adding a screened-in porch or sunroom just outside the breakfast nook or situating a fireplace in the rear of the family room or tucked into a corner. The large kitchen can also be designed as a gourmet kitchen.
Upstairs in the 2,359-square-foot Hardwick, even more floor-plan choices are available in the four-bedroom home. The large loft on the second floor can be converted into a fifth bedroom. Another option includes expanding a half-bath into a third bathroom.
Also in the Hardwick, the garage, which can be side-entry, can also be enlarged to accommodate a third car.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $268,255
- Homesite: #0091
191 Thornbury StClayton, NC 27527
- MLS: #2146770
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Kitchen island
- Upgraded chiffon kitchen cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances with gas range
- Trey ceiling in owner's suite and dining room
- Separate tub and shower in owner's bath
- Corner fireplace in great room
- Screened porch with patio
- Private backyard
Priced at $282,636
- Homesite: #0119
24 Spivey CtClayton, NC 27527
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: July