Starting from $460,990
- High-ceiling foyer, vaulted Great Room
- Extend guest suite to include wet bar
- Optional deck adjacent to screened-in porch
- Fireplace with built-in bookshelves available
- Bonus room option to extend upstairs
Contemporary yet traditional, the Barrington opens from a covered front porch to a high-ceiling foyer, which leads to a spacious breakfast nook and kitchen. The island kitchen, which is appointed with granite countertops, maple cabinetry, and Whirlpool appliances, flows into the Great Room, whose vaulted ceiling can complement an optional fireplace which can be framed with built-in bookshelves.
The breakfast nook leads to a screened-in porch, through an optional sliding-glass door. Other design features include a private study, formal dining room with an optional butler’s pantry, and an extendable guest suite with a full bath.
Upstairs in the 4-5 bedroom, 4.5 bath floor plan, the addition of a bonus room, with a wet bar, can expand the square footage from 3,937 to 4,390. The sumptuous owners suite features spacious walk-in closets and two cultured-marble vanities, and garden tub and shower.
Experience a dollhouse view, photo floorplan, and an immersive walk-through.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $679,970
- Homesite: #0065
104 Obsidian DriveHolly Springs, NC 27540
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: November
- Finished basement with bedroom, full bath, media room, and unfinished storage space
- Gourmet kitchen with white cabinets and granite
- First floor guest suite with full bath
- Screened porch with deck
- Gas fireplace with stone in great room