Starting from $281,000
The Summerlin is an amazing beach style home with a spacious social area. Metal roof and optional Bahama shutters continue the "Raised Beach" look and feel – the Summerlin has its living areas on the main floor including a very open kitchen/family/dining area designed to cater directly to the modern social lifestyle. The spacious kitchen features a large central island. On the same level with the kitchen/family/dining area is the owner’s suite which has a lovely bath with generous walk-in closet and private water closet. The Summerlin offers 2 covered porches - one off the family room and one on the ground floor off the game room. The secondary living areas (2 bedrooms/bath/and game room) are on the ground floor along with the 2 car garage. This arrangement is perfect for the kids or guests to have their own space.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $319,667
- Homesite: #0093
539 Chanted DriveMurrells Inlet, SC 29576
- MLS: #1802662
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: June
- Homesite has a beautiful water view
- Fully sodded yard with palm trees and irrigation
- Whirlpool appliance package
- Luxury tiled shower in master bathroom
Priced at $324,750
- Homesite: #0049
293 Splendor CircleMurrells Inlet, SC 29576
- MLS: #1805086
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: August
- Safety & security of hurricane rated high-impact glass windows
- Upgraded lighting package
- Beautiful quartz countertops in the kitchen
- Durable hardi-plank siding
- Luxury tiled shower with double shower heads
- Gutters and downspouts
- Trey ceilings in family room and master bedroom
- Oiled Rubbed Bronze hardware and fixtures
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.