Starting from $266,000
Southwind, a coastal aesthetic for the contemporary lifestyle. Metal roof, Bahama style shutters give the home the "Raised Beach" look and feel. The look proudly proclaims “I live at the coast” All living areas of necessity are on the main floor including a very open kitchen/family/dining area, laundry, and owner’s suite. The kitchen is huge with a large island and lots of cabinets. The owner’s suite has a lovely bath with generous walk-in closet and private water closet. There are 2 covered porches - one off the owner’s suite and one off the family/dining areas. The secondary living (2 bedrooms/bath/and game room) are on the ground floor along with the 2 car garage. This arrangement is perfect for the kids or guests to have their own space.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $306,696
- Homesite: #0095
531 Chanted DriveMurrells Inlet, SC 29576
- MLS: #1724012
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Homesite has a relaxing water view from the back porches
- Luxury tiled shower in master bathroom
- Natural gas fireplace
- Irrigation system for a healthy easy to maintain lawn
Priced at $315,554
- Homesite: #0048
289 Splendor CircleMurrells Inlet, SC 29576
- MLS: #1805084
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: August
- Metal pickets and rails for a grand entrance
- Upgraded cabinets, countertops and flooring
- Whirlpool stainless appliances
- Fully sodded yard with palm trees and irrigation
- Trey ceilings in family room and master bedroom
- 3 porches to enjoy the outdoors
- Natural gas line for grilling
- Luxury tile shower in master bathroom
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.