Coming Soon — Opening Winter 2017-2018
Single-Family Homes and Townhomes
Castalina, ideally situated in Fort Myers, offers homebuyers a premier location in Southwest Florida’s idyllic “City of Palms,” in a community chock-full of amenities that include a swimming pool and cabana, a mixed-use athletic court, a playground, and greenspace.
- Community with two gated entries features resort-style amenities, including a swimming pool and cabana, playground, and sports court
- Ideal location in highly desirable Fort Myers, just 2.5 miles from I-75, and surrounded by nature preserves and parks
- Golf courses, sugar-sand beaches, and baseball spring training sites offer outstanding recreation, leisure opportunities
- Downtown Fort Myers River District, performing-arts center, and major malls virtually around the corner
- Convenient access to schools all within 7.5 miles of the community
Castalina, located in idyllic Fort Myers, boasts resort-style amenities that include a swimming pool and cabana, a mixed-use sports court, a playground, and greenspace. Tucked within two gated entries, Castalina, just 2.5 miles from I-75, enjoys outstanding access to the highly desirable area’s sugar-sand beaches, parks and nature preserves, as well as Fort Myers’s abundant shopping, dining, entertainment, recreational, and leisure choices. Eastwood Golf Course and The Club at Pelican Preserve are both within 5.5 miles, while Gulf Coast Town Center Mall, Lee Memorial Health Park, and Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall are also nearby. The Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins baseball spring training sites are close by, as is the historic Downtown Fort Myers River District, while a bit further away are the Gulf Coast gems of Sanibel and Captiva islands. Eligible students will have access to attend Allen Park Elementary, Cypress Lake Middle, and Fort Myers High schools, all within 7.5 miles.
Maps & Directions
Lee County School District