Starting from $282,990
- Large finished recreation room with full walkout capability
- The open concept features a galley kitchen with large island perfect for family gatherings or entertaining friends
The Dorsey offers homeowners a stunning three-level townhome with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a one-car garage. The lower level offers a large finished recreation room. Upstairs, on the main level is a spacious kitchen with large island. The upper level features a spacious owner's suite, two secondary bedrooms, hall bathroom and convenient laundry.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $320,990
- Homesite: #0007
7813 Fern Hollow CourtGlen Burnie, MD 21060
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Partial brick-front end unit
- Hardwood floors throught main level
- Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops in the kitchen
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.