MiraBay - Admiral Pointe Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes
A gated community in a breathtaking area of Hillsborough County, Mira Bay's Admiral Pointe offers family-friendly features, including a fishing pier on the Apollo Beach Lagoon and resort-style amenities, such as a clubhouse, tennis court and fitness center.
- Gated community with resort-style pool, clubhouse, tennis court and fitness center
- Fishing pier and boating on Apollo Beach lagoon
- In proximity to golf, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment
- Convenient to Hwy 41 and I-75 for access to Tampa and St. Petersburg
The luxurious waterfront community, surrounded by three lakes, offers a resort-style pool with a clubhouse, an athletic field, tennis court and fitness center. At Apollo Beach, 55 miles of canals and quick access to the Gulf of Mexico let residents take advantage of year-round boating, fishing, swimming and other water sports, while golf, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment are all in the Apollo Beach area. Located near Hwy 41 and nearby I-75, Mira Bay is convenient to Tampa and St. Petersburg.
Maps & Directions
Apollo Beach Elementary
Elementary School501 Apollo Beach Blvd
Apollo Beach, FL 33572
Eisenhower Middle School
Middle School7620 Old Big Bend Rd.
Gibsonton, FL 33534
Lennard High School
High School2342 Shell Point Road
Ruskin, FL 33570
- Teco Electric - Tampa Division
- Hillsborough County - Water - Tampa Division
- Spectrum - Cable
- Teco - Peoples Gas - Tampa Division