Villages of Urbana Highlights
Coming Soon — Opening March 2018
CalAtlantic Homes will be offering luxury 22’ and 24’ townhomes at Stone Barn Village in the Villages of Urbana, a neo-traditional community of distinctive homes in upscale Frederick County, Maryland. The amenity-packed community is less than eight miles from major transportation routes for excellent access to Washington, D.C., Virginia and Baltimore.
- Distinctive and spacious 22’ and 24’ townhomes are located in highly sought-after Urbana, Maryland
- Within walking distance of major parks that include abundant family-friendly recreation centers with swimming pools, a lazy river, athletic courts and pathways
- Less than two miles from I-270, seven miles from Route 15 and the MARC Train and just eight miles from I-70 for convenient access to Washington, D.C. Virginia and Baltimore
- Located in desirable Frederick County, Maryland just seven miles to historic Frederick, Carroll Creek Walk and close to major retailers and recreation including five golf courses nearby
- Children are eligible to attend desirable Urbana schools, all less than two miles from the community
The Villages of Urbana is an amenity-rich, recreation-filled, neo-traditional community. CalAtlantic Homes will be offering two different luxury townhomes in Stone Barn Village. These homes feature an open floor plan design with three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a lower level courtyard leading to a detached two-car garage in back. Customize your home by addition a lower level recreation room, bedroom and full bathroom.
The community boasts an abundance of amenities including several community centers, multiple swimming pools, a lazy river, tennis courts, tot lots and basketball courts, along with an extensive system of pathways, allowing residents to easily exercise and connect to area amenities and retail at the Market District featuring shops, eateries, a grocery store and the state-of-the-art Urbana Library.
Located in highly desirable Frederick County, Maryland, the Villages of Urbana is convenient to downtown Frederick featuring distinctive shops, restaurants and entertainment and the famous Carroll Creek Walk along with the MARC Rail Station. Five golf courses are within six miles and major malls are also nearby.
The Villages of Urbana is less than two miles from I-270 and eight miles from I-70 and near Route 15 to Virginia.
Children are eligible to attend Urbana Elementary, Middle, and High schools, all within 1.8 miles of the community.