Priced at $514,990
Washington C Features
- Gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Finished lower level with recreation room, den and full bathroom
- Fifth bedroom option included
- Bath #3 option is included in bedroom #2
- Spacious owner's suite with tray ceiling, private bathroom with garden tub, separate shower and dual sinks
- 4' Casual Dining Extension
- Built-In locker-style family organizer in foyer
- Hardwood floors
The Washington Elevation C features a brick front, six bedrooms four bathrooms and a three-car garage. The spacious gourmet kitchen features a large island, stainless steel appliances, 42" cabinets and hardwood floor. This home includes the family organizer built-in in the family foyer and the 4' extension in the casual dining area. Upstairs, the owner's suite features a tray ceiling and private bathroom with garden tub, separate shower and dual vanities. The optional third bath in bedroom #2 has been included. A finished lower level provides additional space for entertaining with a finished recreation room, den and full bathroom.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.