Coming Soon — Opening Spring 2018
Single-Family Homes from TBD
An intimate, gated community of just 31 homesites, Altitude raises the bar for homeowners in upscale Chandler with its outstanding location near parks, shopping, restaurants, transportation, high-tech employers and top rated schools.
- Private gated community of 31 homesites in sought-after Chandler
- Ideally located in close proximity to the Price Road Corridor and Chandler Airpark
- Convenient to high-tech employers such as PayPal, Intel and Orbital
- Students will have access to attend highly rated Chandler schools
- Nearby parks provide an abundance of outdoor recreational activities
With more than 24,000 acres of awe-inspiring mountain parks nearby, Altitude elevates homeowners with an intimate, gated community of just 31 homesites. Altitude, located in highly desirable Chandler, enjoys outstanding access to the Phoenix/Tempe area’s most spectacular recreational opportunities. Among those are South Mountain State Park, the largest urban park in the United States, and the San Tan Mountains Regional Park, where you can enjoy horseback riding, mountain biking and hiking. This community of upscale homes, some as large as 3,063 square feet, is close to the Price Road corridor which is home to such tech heavyweights as PayPal, Intel and Orbital. Nearby Chandler Airpark provides added convenience for the executive traveler. Chandler Unified School District’s Basha Elementary, Santan Junior High and Perry High schools serve Altitude’s families.