Starting from $283,990
- Light-filled, open family room welcomes you to this home and leads to the kitchen and dining area
- Galley-style kitchen offers abundant counter and storage space, includes a large island, and overlooks the dining room
- Upper level offers three bedrooms and two full bath, including the owner's suite, and has a convenient laundry room
- Owner's suite includes a private bathroom with double vanities, a large walk-in closet, and offers an optional vaulted ceiling
- The optional finished basement offers a fourth bedroom or recreation room, and an additional full bath. With a finished basement, this home is 1,891 square feet
The Ontario offers homeowners 1,675 square feet, across three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, and a two-car garage. This three-story townhome has an open concept floor plan with a large family room, galley-style kitchen with a large center island and Aristokraft ® cabinetry, spacious dining room, and a main level powder room. The upper level is complete with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a convenient laundry room. The owner's suite includes a large walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a double vanity. Other interior features include 9' first floor ceilings, vinyl insulated windows with Low-E Glass, Aristokraft ® cabinetry, Moen® faucets, Shaw® carpeting, Armstrong® flooring, Whirlpool® appliances and more.
The exterior of this townhome showcases a covered entry, private deck, vinyl siding, insulated garage, poured concrete foundation, stone accents, concrete stoop and sidewalks, and more. Additionally, as part of CalAtlantic's HouseWorks® Energy Efficiency Program, the Ontario boasts a HERS® (Home Energy Rating System) Index score of 68, reducing the overall costs of utilities for homeowners.
In addition, homebuyers have confidence and peace of mind when purchasing a CalAtlantic home with the Ten Year Major Structural Warranty, the Two Year Limited Plumbing, Heating and Electrical Warranty, the CalAtlantic One Year Limited Warranty and the Manufacturer's Limited Warranties.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $364,990
- Homesite: #0525
8193 Central Park Way NorthMaple Grove, MN 55369
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now