Starting from $424,990
- Second level offers four bedrooms, two full baths, and a convenient laundry room
- Well-appointed kitchen overlooks the breakfast area and large family room
- Spacious main level includes formal and informal living and dining areas, and an office
- Double-doors invite you into the owners' suite with a large garden bath and oversized walk-in closet
- Impressive two-story foyer with a beautiful, sweeping staircase
The Linden offers homeowners 2,943 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three car garage. As you enter this spectacular home, you are greeted by an impressive two-story foyer with a cascading staircase, formal living room, dining room, and private study with double-doors. The spacious, light-filled kitchen includes Whirlpool® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, Aristokraft® Cabinets, and is open to the large family room. Upstairs, you will find a breathtaking owner's suite accompanied with large walk-in closet and a luxurious owner's bathroom, which includes double vanities, a separate soaking tub, and a large glass shower.
Its exterior showcases stone and brick accents (per plan), a beautiful concrete sidewalk and stoop, front and rear door lighting, Schlage® Security deadbolt locks, and a beautiful landscaping package. Additionally, as part of Ryland's HouseWorks® Energy Efficiency Program our HERS® (Home Energy Rating System) Index score is 53, reducing the overall costs of utilities for homeowners.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.