Starting from $442,990
- Impressive two-story foyer with a beautiful, sweeping staircase is a great introduction to this home
- Spacious main level includes formal and informal living and dining areas and a private office
- Well-appointed kitchen overlooks the breakfast area and large family room
- Second level offers four bedrooms, two full baths, and a convenient laundry room
- Double-doors invite you into the owners' suite with a large garden bath and oversized walk-in closet
The Kensington offers homeowners 3,138 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage. The dramatic two-story foyer is complemented by the beautiful sweeping staircase, leading to the living room, dining room, and private office. A well-appointed kitchen with Whirlpool® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, and Aristokraft® cabinetry overlooks the breakfast area and large family room. Upstairs, double-doors invite you into the impressive owner's suite with a large garden bath and oversized walk in closet.
Its exterior showcases stone accents (per plan), a concrete sidewalk and stoop, front and rear door lighting, Schlage® Security deadbolt locks, and a beautiful landscaping package. Additionally, as part of Ryland's HouseWorks® Energy Efficiency Program our HERS® (Home Energy Rating System) Index score is 55, reducing the overall costs of utilities for homeowners.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.