Starting from $457,990
Prescott II Highlights
- Welcoming flex room is a great workspace or a formal dining room
- Centrally located kitchen has a large center island and is open to the breakfast area and family room
- Main level office provides a private work retreat or optional guest suite with a full bath
- Upper level offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a convenient laundry room
- The bonus room is a welcoming family retreat or optional fifth, upper level bedroom
The Prescott offers 3,380 square feet throughout four bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms and a three-car garage. This two-story home has an open floor plan that is perfect for gathering with family and entertaining friends. The kitchen has a large center island overlooking the breakfast area and family room, Aristokraft® cabinetry, 42" upper kitchen cabinets, and Whirlpool® appliances. The main level features a flex room, powder room, and office which provides a private work retreat or optional guest suite with a full bath. The upper level has four bedrooms, including a large owner's suite with private bath, and a spacious media room, or optional fifth bedroom. Other interior features include 9' first floor ceilings, vinyl insulated windows with Low-E Glass, Shaw® carpeting, Armstrong® flooring and more.
The exterior showcases a covered front porch, stone or brick accents (per plan), insulated garage doors, asphalt driveway, concrete stoops and sidewalks, poured concrete foundation, and more. Additionally, as part of Ryland's HouseWorks® Energy Efficiency Program, the Prescott boasts a HERS® (Home Energy Rating System) Index score of 54, reducing the overall costs of utilities for homeowners.
In addition, homebuyers have confidence and peace of mind when purchasing a Ryland home with the Ten Year Major Structural Warranty, the Two Year Limited Plumbing, Heating and Electrical Warranty, the Ryland One Year Limited Warranty and the Manufacturer's Limited Warranties.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.