Starting from $292,990
- Spacious kitchen includes a center island, tons of storage space, and is open to the dining area
- Beautiful vaulted ceilings throughout the living room and dining area
- Upper level has three bedrooms, including the owners' suite with walk-in closet
- Included three-car garage offers abundant parking and storage space
- Optional finished basement with a 4th bedroom, bathroom, and recreation room
The Alden offers homeowners 1,309 square feet, across three bedrooms, one bathroom, and a 3-car garage. This multi-level home provides an open-concept floor plan with beautiful vaulted ceilings in the living room and dining area, a kitchen island, which includes Aristokraft® kitchen cabinets, Whirlpool® appliances, and Moen® faucets. The upper level has three bedrooms, including the owner's suite with a walk-in closet. The optional finished basement comes with a 4th bedroom, a full bathroom, and a recreation room.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $315,239
- Homesite: #0074
12071 Pineridge Way NorthDayton, MN 55327
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: TBD
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.