Priced at $434,610
Cambridge II D Features
- Granite countertops & upgraded stainless steel appliances to include double wall oven and gas cooktop.
- Upgraded cabinets including soft close doors & drawers, crown molding and hardware in kitchen & baths.
- Owners' bedroom features a box vault ceiling, added LED lighting and ensuite bath.
- Luxurious, fully tiled walk-in shower in your spa-like owners' retreat.
- The family room and dining area features an impressive box vault ceiling and cozy, gas fireplace.
The Cambridge offers homeowners 2,218 square feet, across three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage. This one story home provides an open concept floor plan with a breakfast bar in the kitchen including Whirlpool® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, and Aristokraft® Cabinets. The home features Armstrong® Flooring and 9 foot ceilings throughout. With this home you get both beauty and the benefit of single level living. The main level master retreat includes a private bathroom and a large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms with an additional full bath offer a nice separation from the living spaces. A main floor laundry and mud room completes the main level.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.