Priced at $437,618
Barclay B Features
- French doors to the private owner's retreat with ensuite luxury bath
- Added windows in flex room, owner's bedroom, dining area and family room for ample natural sunlight
- Double French glass doors to a private den or flex room
- The kitchen includes the home management center, upgraded cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Lookout home site, fully sodded yard, beautiful landscaping package, lawn irrigation system and concrete driveway
The Barclay offers homeowners 2,542 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage. Inside the home, an impressive two-story foyer and beautiful staircase welcome you. The adjacent kitchen and dining room are a central gathering place in this home, as they overlook the spacious family room. The galley-style kitchen features Whirlpool® appliances, Moen® faucets, and Aristokraft® cabinetry, and is open to the casual dining area and family room. The main level flex room is a perfect place for an office, playroom, or an additional media room. Upstairs, you can find the luxurious owner's suite with a large walk-in closet and private bathroom with double vanities, three additional bedrooms, and conveniently located laundry.
Its exterior showcases maintenance free aluminum soffit and fascia, concrete sidewalk and front stoop, an asphalt driveway, insulated steel garage door and fully sodded yard with a landscape and shrubbery package for the front of the home.
This home is completed and ready to close! For more information, contact Melanie Gustafson at the Rum River Shores Sales Center at 763-307-4944.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.