Priced at $382,534
Bristol A Features
- Gorgeous wood laminate floors throughout entry, kitchen and dining rooms.
- Upgraded cabinets with soft close doors & drawers, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and bright LED lights
- The family room features a cozy gas fireplace with elegant mantel and surround. Added custom windows on either side of the fireplace.
- The owners' retreat has the ensuite luxury shower & bath with ceramic tile surround. Your own private escape!
- The main floor is ready for entertaining with the 2 room music package and tech tube for future TV
- The insulated garage is rough-in for a future heater. This walk-out home site has included sod, landscaping & lawn irrigation system already installed
The Bristol offers homeowners 2,185 square feet throughout four bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a three-car garage. This two-story home provides an open-concept floor plan, which is perfect for gathering with family and entertaining friends. The kitchen has a center island overlooking the great room, a walk-in pantry, Aristokraft® cabinetry, 42" upper cabinets, and Whirlpool® appliances. The main level also includes a mudroom and powder room off the garage entry, and a flex room. The owner's suite features a large walk-in closet and a private bath with separate shower, soaking tub, and double vanities. Other interior features include 9' first floor ceilings, vinyl insulated windows with Low-E Glass, Shaw® carpeting, Armstrong® flooring, upper level laundry room and more.
The exterior of this home displays a covered entry, concrete sidewalk and stoop, insulated garage doors, poured concrete foundation, concrete driveway and more. Additionally, as part of CalAtlantic's HouseWorks® Energy Efficiency Program reducing the overall costs of utilities for homeowners.
In addition, homebuyers have confidence and peace of mind when purchasing a CalAtlantic home with the Ten Year Major Structural Warranty, the Two Year Limited Plumbing, Heating and Electrical Warranty, the CalAtlantic One Year Limited Warranty and the Manufacturer's Limited Warranties.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.