Priced at $429,879
Springfield G Features
- Elegant, fully spindled staircase at your impressive two-story front entrance.
- Additional square feet of living/dining space with sunny windows just off the upgraded kitchen. Perfect open concept for entertaining and a great spot for your morning coffee!
- Luxurious ensuite bath off the owners' bedroom with soaking tub and ceramic tile & glass shower.
- Glassed, French doors and transom window lead you into your private office or study just off the front entrance.
- This home is on a walk-out home site. The exterior features stone accents, a front porch, 3-car garage, concrete driveway landscaping package and lawn irrigation system.
This Springfield offers homeowners 2,609 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three car garage. As you approach the front door you will notice the beautiful front porch, a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the neighborhood scenery. Once inside, an impressive two-story foyer welcomes you and leads to the oversized family room, well-appointed kitchen with center island and large pantry, and the dining room. This home includes Whirlpool® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, Aristokraft® Cabinets, Armstrong® Flooring, and 9' Ceilings throughout the main level.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.