Starting from $426,990
Cambridge II Highlights
- Stunning open-concept rambler floor plan with three spacious bedrooms and a main-level laundry room
- Centrally located kitchen offers an oversized island with seating for four and is a great gathering space
- Adjacent to the kitchen, the spacious dining and family room offer abundant natural light
- Private owners’ suite has a walk-in closet and garden bath with double vanities
- Offers room to expand in the unfinished basement providing a 4th bedroom, additional bath, and large recreation room
The Cambridge offers homeowners 2,218 square feet, across three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage. This one story home provides an open concept floor plan with a breakfast bar in the kitchen including Whirlpool® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, and Aristokraft® Cabinets. The home features Armstrong® Flooring and 9 foot ceilings throughout. With this home you get both beauty and the benefit of single level living. The main level master retreat includes a private bathroom and a large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms with an additional full bath offer a nice separation from the living spaces. A main floor laundry and mud room completes the main level.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $502,192
- Homesite: #0089
6522 134th LaneSavage, MN 55378
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: TBD
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.