Starting from $437,990
Linden III Highlights
- Second level offers four bedrooms, two full baths, and a convenient laundry room
- Well-appointed kitchen overlooks the breakfast area and large family room
- Spacious main level includes formal and informal living and dining areas, and an office
- Double-doors invite you into the owners' suite with a large garden bath and oversized walk-in closet
- Impressive two-story foyer with a beautiful, sweeping staircase
The Linden offers homeowners 2,943 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three car garage. As you enter this spectacular home, you are greeted by an impressive two-story foyer with a cascading staircase, formal living room, dining room, and private study with double-doors. The spacious, light-filled kitchen includes Whirlpool® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, Aristokraft® Cabinets, and is open to the large family room. Upstairs, you will find a breathtaking owner's suite accompanied with large walk-in closet and a luxurious owner's bathroom, which includes double vanities, a separate soaking tub, and a large glass shower.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.