Starting from $405,990
- Beautiful two-story foyer welcomes you to this home
- Oversized family room is open to the spacious breakfast area and kitchen with center island
- Formal dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and perfect for entertaining
- Four bedrooms on the upper level, including the owners' suite
- Owners’ suite has a sitting area, private bathroom, and a large walk-in closet
The Springfield offers homeowners 2,439 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three car garage. As you approach the front door you will notice the beautiful front porch, a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the neighborhood scenery. Once inside, an impressive two-story foyer welcomes you and leads to the oversized family room, well-appointed kitchen with center island and large pantry, and the dining room. This home includes Whirlpool® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, Aristokraft® Cabinets, Armstrong® Flooring, and 9' Ceilings throughout the main level.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.