Starting from $395,990
- Open layout is perfect for gathering with family or entertaining friends
- Main level Flex Room can be a great workspace, a nearby playroom, or formal dining room
- Four bedrooms on the upper level, including the owners' suite
- Owners' Suite offers a large walk-in closet and private bathroom with double vanities
- Upper level laundry is convenient for everyday living
The Bristol offers homeowners 2,185 square feet throughout four bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a three-car garage. This two-story home provides an open-concept floor plan, which is perfect for gathering with family and entertaining friends. The kitchen has a center island overlooking the great room, a walk-in pantry, Aristokraft® cabinetry, 42" upper cabinets, and Whirlpool® appliances. The main level also includes a mudroom and powder room off the garage entry, and a flex room. The owner's suite features a large walk-in closet and a private bath with separate shower, soaking tub, and double vanities. Other interior features include 9' first floor ceilings, vinyl insulated windows with Low-E Glass, Shaw® carpeting, Armstrong® flooring, upper level laundry room and more.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.