Starting from $328,990
- Open dining, family and kitchen area with a center island and plenty of counter space
- One-level floor plan with all living facilities on the main level
- Large owners' suite features a walk-in closet and spacious bathroom with double vanities
- Covered rear terrace or deck
- Optional finished basement with a second bedroom, a full bathroom, and a large recreation room with optional wet bar
Offering 1,578 square feet of living space, the Balsam features one bedroom, a main floor study, one-and-a-half bathrooms, and a two car garage. This home showcases a spacious great room that opens to the dining room and kitchen, which includes a center island, pantry and an open dining space. Additionally, this home features a welcoming front porch, and a covered rear patio for outdoor living. The optional full finished basement features a 2nd bedroom, large recreation/media room, a full bathroom, and plenty of storage space.
Its exterior showcases maintenance free aluminum soffit and fascia, concrete sidewalk and front stoop, an asphalt driveway, insulated steel garage door and fully sodded yard with a landscape and shrubbery package for the front of the home.
Homebuyers have confidence and peace of mind when purchasing a CalAtlantic home with the Ten Year Major Structural Warranty, the Two Year Limited Plumbing, Heating and Electrical Warranty, the CalAtlantic One Year Limited Warranty and the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranties.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.