Starting from $392,990
Franklin III Highlights
- Beautiful kitchen is a central gathering place and features an oversized center island
- Main level flex room can be a great office, formal dining room, or nearby playroom
- Upper level includes four bedrooms, two baths, and a convenient laundry room
- Luxurious owners' suite offers a large walk-in closet and garden bath with double vanities
The Franklin offers homeowners 2,611 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage. The beautiful kitchen is a central gathering place in this home and features an oversized center island, Whirlpool® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, and Aristokraft® Cabinetry. The main level flex room can be a great office, formal dining room, or nearby playroom. Upstairs, the luxurious owner's suite offers a large walk-in closet and a garden bathroom with double vanities.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $444,990
- Homesite: #0015
791 Cascade DrChaska, MN 55318
- MLS: #4872611
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Spacious and open main level floorplan
- Designer kitchen with walk-in pantry
- First floor office and large mudroom
- Gorgeous homesite backing up to preserved woods
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.