Starting from $410,990
- Inviting floor plan offers formal and informal living areas and includes a main-level office
- Two-story living room is adjacent to the formal dining room and perfect for entertaining
- Beautiful kitchen is a central gathering place and offers plenty of storage and counter space
- Upper level includes four bedrooms, two baths, and a convenient laundry room
- Owners’ Suite offers dual walk-in closets and a large garden bath with double vanities
The Edgewater offers homeowners 2,756 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage. Whether it is the dramatic two-story living room with attached dining areas and 9 foot ceilings, or the generous family room that opens up to the large kitchen, complete with a center island, Whirlpool® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, and Aristokraft® Cabinetry, this home will definitely entice you! On the second level, this home features a laundry room and two walk in closets in the master bedroom.
Its exterior showcases a functional concrete sidewalk and stoop, stone and brick accents (per plan), front and rear door lighting, Schlage® Security deadbolt locks, and a beautiful landscaping package. Additionally, as part of CalAtlantic's HouseWorks® Energy Efficiency Program our HERS (Home Energy Rating System) Index score is 54, reducing the overall costs of utilities for homeowners.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $469,990
- Homesite: #0023
790 Cascade DrChaska, MN 55318
- MLS: #4869972
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Finished Basement with Rec Room, Bedroom & Bath
- Walk Out Basement
- Second Floor Loft
- Featuring formal living and dining areas
- Designer kitchen open to family room
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.