Starting from $210,495
Large, Open Kitchen and Nook flow into the Great Room allowing families to spend time together. Flex Room can be a separate living room, media room or optional Study. Second floor Laundry Room. No more dragging laundry up and down the stairs.Covered Front Porch keeps your guests out of the weather. Basement can be added to this home.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $255,995
- Homesite: #0191
10456 Pintail LaneIndianapolis, IN 46239
- MLS: #21539493
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: April
- 2 foot extension to Nook for expanding entertaining and living space
- Family Foyer with Built-In Organizers
- Kitchen with Stainless Steel Gas Appliances and Quartz Countertops
- Laundry Conveniently Located on the Second Floor
- Direct Vent Fireplace with Granite Surround
- Owner's Suite with Ceramic Tile Shower and Tray Ceiling
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.