Starting from $197,495
Kitchen and Nook are open to the Great Room allowing busy families to spend time together. Private Den on first floor with option for a bedroom on the main floor. Second floor Laundry Room. No more dragging laundry up and down the stairs. Upstairs Bonus Room provides flexible living space or the option for a 4th bedroom.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $209,995
- Homesite: #0172
10317 Hunters Crossing BlvdIndianapolis, IN 46239
- MLS: #21488314
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Kitchen features Stainless Steel Electric Appliances
- Direct Vent Corner Fireplace
- Second floor bonus room
- 9' ceiling height on first floor
- 4' Extension to the family room and breakfast nook
- Study with beautiful french doors
- Owner’s suite with tray ceiling, large shower and solid surface countertops
- Convenient upstairs laundry room
- Relaxing sunroom with additional windows
- Finished storage area under the stairs
- Large entertainment sized patio
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.