Starting from $367,995
- Kitchen and Nook open to the Great Room and the Hearth Room creating a gathering space at the heart of the home.
- Retreat to the study where you have space to create, focus, and disconnect
- The Family Foyer provides a place to organize the necessities of busy family life. Add the locker-style Family Organizers and help tame the clutter.
- Basement and 3 car garage provide the space you need for the things you enjoy
The Westchester defines a family home. 3064 square feet, with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The home begins with the drama of a 2 story open foyer with a unique side stair case. Enjoy your time in the kitchen and nook with huge island and pantry that opens to the Hearth Room. Family dinners are not a thing of the past but can be enjoyed in the dining room. The second level features a large owner’s suite with dual walk in closets and 3 secondary bedrooms. All this is near the 2nd floor laundry. The Westchester also includes a standard basement which can be finished for additional family living space and storage, and a three car garage. Its exterior showcases a brick front, a custom mailbox, poured concrete driveway, insulated steel garage doors and a beautiful landscape and shrubbery package.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $429,995
- Homesite: #0227
15169 Lansbury LaneFishers, IN 46037
- MLS: #21525240
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: March
- Full Basement with Finished Bonus Room
- Retreat Space or Study with Glass Doors
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Gas Appliances with Quartz Countertops
- Family Foyer with Built-In Organizers
- Corner Direct Vent Fireplace with Granite Surround
- Owner’s Suite Features Soaking Tub, Tile Shower and Tray Ceiling
- Fully Sodded Yad
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.