Laurel Park - Concerto Series Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from TBD
Laurel Park, ideally located in Spring, Texas, features such family-fun amenities as a resort-style pool with splash pad, recreation center and cabana, along with a recreation center, a park, a common area, and hike & bike trails.
- Large homesites typically 80' X 125'
- Residents enjoy resort-style amenities such as a pool with a cabana, a recreation center, common area, dog park, putting green, and a park
- Major thoroughfares nearby offer access to employment centers, and the neighborhood is convenient to shopping, recreation, and entertainment
- The new Grand Parkway, a scenic, 180-plus-mile highway, is only one mile away
- Klein Independent School District offers schools nearby
Laurel Park offers homeowners an array of resort-style amenities that include a pool with a splash pad, a cabana, dog park, putting green, and recreation center, a park, a common area, and hike & bike trails. Just five miles from Hwy 249, eight miles from I-45, and one mile from Grand Parkway, Laurel Park is convenient Spring Texas, which abounds with family-friendly features. City parks offer basketball courts and softball fields, barbecue grills and playgrounds. Residents also enjoy the nearby Mercer Arboretum and Botanic Garden, which features a canoe launch and a beaver pond, visitor center, and teahouse. Children attend nearby Klein Independent School District schools.
Maps & Directions
Hassler Elementary School
Elementary School9325 Lochlea Ridge Drive
Spring, TX 77379
Doerre Intermediate School
Intermediate School18218 Theiss Mail Route Rd.
Klein, TX 77379
Klein Oak High School
High School22603 Northcrest Drive
Spring, TX 77389
Klein Independent School District
Klein Cain High School
High School10201 Spring Cypress Rd
Houston, TX 77070