Cane Island - Concerto Series Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $314,990
Cane Island’s upscale living features a community center, fitness center, walking trails, and a community park in an ideal location just 2.4 miles from Katy, a delightful city with excellent shopping and restaurants.
- Large homesites typically 60' X 120'
- Neighborhood on intimate 1,000-acre master-planned site offers a community center, lap pool, an amphitheater with a café, and a fitness facility
- Café Overlooking Amenity Lawn
- Lakes, with their own piers and walkways, are onsite
- Energy Corridor is only 10 miles away, and the community has convenient access to I-10
Cane Island’s comforts and convenience includes a community center and fitness center, a community park, and walking trails, all in a neighborhood just 2.4 miles from Katy, an east Texas gem with fabulous dining and shopping. At Cane Island, homeowners also enjoy lakes with walkways and piers, a lap pool, play pool and water-play area. A community garden is also onsite. Cane Island’s location just north of I-10 offers access to the Energy Corridor only 10 miles away and Cane Island Parkway is nearby. Children attend Katy Independent School District schools.
1 Floor Plan Available to Build
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $384,246
- Homesite: #5119
1702 Bayou Bend LaneKaty, TX 77493
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: TBD
Maps & Directions
Elementary School5726 George Bush Dr
Katy, TX 77493
Katy Junior High School
Junior High School5350 Franz Rd
Katy, TX 77493
Katy High School
High School6331 Highway Blvd.
Katy, TX 77494
Additional Cane Island Communities
Cane Island - MPC Series
Starting from $271,990