Cane Island - MPC Series Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from TBD
Cane Island is an upscale, 1000-acre master-planned community whose amenities include a community center, fitness center, walking trails, and a community park.
- Large homesites typically 50' X 120'
- On 1,000 acres, the master-planned community features a community center, fitness center, lap pool, an amphitheater with a café
- Café Overlooking Amenity Lawn
- Lakes with walkways and piers are in the neighborhood
- Convenient to I-10, and only 10 miles away from the Energy Corridor
Just 2.4 miles from Katy, an east Texas city that prides itself on its old-town heritage, Cane Island offers homeowners an array of comforts and is convenient to excellent shopping and dining nearby. The neighborhood’s fabulous amenities include a community center, fitness center, walking trails, and a community park, along with a lap pool, play pool and water-play area, as well as lakes that feature walkways and piers. There’s a community garden, too. Just north of I-10, the community provides access to the Energy Corridor only 10 miles away, with convenient proximity to Cane Island Parkway. The community is part of Katy Independent School District.
Maps & Directions
Elementary School5726 George Bush Dr
Katy, TX 77493
Katy Junior High School
Junior High School5350 Franz Rd
Katy, TX 77493
Katy High School
High School6331 Highway Blvd.
Katy, TX 77494
Additional Cane Island Communities
Cane Island - Concerto Series
Starting from TBD