Starting from $574,900
Wilmington II Highlights
- Two-Story Home with Two-Story Foyer that Leads to Separate Formal Living and Dining Rooms
- Full Bedroom and Bath on Main Level
- Large Kitchen with Center Island, Breakfast Nook and View to Two-Story Family Room
- Large Secondary Bedrooms on Second Floor
- Spacious Owner’s Bedroom with Double Trey Ceiling, Sitting Area and Large Owner’s Bath
Two-story home offers two-story foyer that leads to separate formal living and dining rooms. Full bedroom and bath featured on the main level. The kitchen offers a breakfast nook, center island and view to two-story family room with a corner fireplace. Large secondary bedrooms featured on the second floor. Spacious owner’s bedroom offers a double trey ceiling, sitting area and a large owner’s bath.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $654,895
- Homesite: #017A
13050 Fox RoadAlpharetta, GA 30005
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: TBD
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.