Starting from $435,900
Aberdeen II Highlights
- Two-Story Foyer and Two-Story Family Room
- Covered Patio
- Full Bedroom and Bathroom on Main Level, Large Secondary Bedrooms and Owner’s Suite Offers Double Trey Ceiling and Large Owner’s Bath
- Separate Formal Dining Room
- Keeping Room and Breakfast Nook Offer View to Kitchen
The Aberdeen II is a Two-Story Home Featuring a Two-Story Foyer and Two-Story Family Room. This Home Offers a Covered Patio. A Full Bedroom and Bathroom is Featured on the Main Level. Large Secondary Bedrooms Offered. The Owner’s Suite Features a Double Trey Ceiling and Large Owner’s Bath. Separate Formal Dining Room Offered. The Keeping Room and Breakfast Nook Offer a View to the Kitchen.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $462,137
- Homesite: #046A
2999 Brook Oak TraceSnellville, GA 30078
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: May
- Two-story slab home
- The kitchen features 42" cabinets, under cabinet lighting, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- The family room offers a low-rise stacked stone fireplace
- Frameless glass shower door offered in owner's bath
- Quartz countertops featured in all baths and laundry room
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.