Starting from $399,900
- Foyer Leads to Flex Space
- Kitchen with Breakfast Area, Chef’s Island, Butler’s Pantry and View to Spacious Family Room
- Bedroom on Main and Spacious Secondary Bedrooms
- Owner's Bedroom with Trey Ceiling and Owner's Bath with Separate Shower and Garden Tub
The Timberlake is a Two-Story Home Featuring 4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. The Foyer Leads to Flax Space and a Spacious Family Room. The Family Room Offers a Fireplace and Views to the Kitchen. The Kitchen Features a Large Center Island and Breakfast Nook. The First Floor Also Offers A Full Bedroom and Full Bath. The Second Floor Features 3 Secondary Bedrooms, a Loft and Owner's Suite. The Owner's Suite Offers a Trey Ceiling and Large Owner's Bath with His and Hers Vanities.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $492,417
- Homesite: #016A
1661 Karis Oak LaneSnellville, GA 30078
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: October
- Unfinished Daylight Basement
- Covered front porch with stacked stone Arched Columns
- Guest Bedroom and Full Bathroom on main floor
- Stained Wood Stair case with wrought iron railings
- Large Kitchen Island, Quartz and Granite counter tops throughout
- Hardwood floors in Foyer, Entry, Kitchen, and Breakfast room
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.