Starting from $461,900
- Two-Story Home with a 3-Car Garage
- Welcoming Porch Leads to Dining Room and Family Room with a Fireplace
- The Kitchen Features an island, Butler’s Pantry and View to the Family Room
- Full Bedroom and Bath on the Main Level
- Second Floor Offers a Loft, 3 Spacious Secondary Bedrooms and a Master Bedroom with a Double Trey Ceiling
The Chesapeake is a Two-Story Home with a 3-Car Garage Offering 5 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. The Welcoming Porch Leads to a Dining Room and Family Room with a Fireplace. The Kitchen Features an island, Butler’s Pantry and View to the Family Room. A Full Bedroom and Bath Offered on the Main Level. The Second Floor Offers a Loft, 3 Spacious Secondary Bedrooms and a Master Bedroom with a Double Trey Ceiling.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $541,230
- Homesite: #231A
4775 Randall WalkCumming, GA 30040
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: TBD
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.