Starting from $441,900
Hammond II Highlights
- Ranch Plan
- Welcoming Porch Leads into the Foyer, Study, Secondary Bedroom, Full Bath and the Dining Room
- Covered Patio
- Kitchen Features a Center Island, Large Breakfast Area and View to Family Room with a Fireplace
- Master Bedroom Offers a Double Trey Ceiling, Master Bath and a Walk-In Closet
The Hammond II is a Ranch Plan with 3 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. Welcoming Porch Leads into the Foyer, Study, Secondary Bedroom, Full Bath and the Dining Room. This Home Also Offers a Covered Patio. The Kitchen Features a Center Island, Large Breakfast Area and View to Family Room with a Fireplace. The Master Bedroom Offers a Double Trey Ceiling, Master Bath and a Walk-In Closet.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $468,917
- Homesite: #068A
2975 Davidsonville DriveCumming, GA 30041
- MLS: #5880556
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Ranch plan
- Family room offers low-rise stacked stone fireplace
- Kitchen features 42" cabinets, under cabinet lighting and stainless steel appliances
- Frameless glass shower door in owner's bath
- Upgrades throughout including wrought iron railing, quartz countertops in all baths and much more
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.