Priced at $525,750
Drake II B Features
- Two-story basement home with covered rear deck and stairs to a private, usable backyard
- Study/Bedroom on the First Floor with a Closet and Full Bathroom
- The Family Room Offers a Low Rise Stacked Stone Fireplace
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Quartz Countertops, Closetmaid Shelving in the Pantry and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgrades Throughout Including a Coat Valet, Framed Mirrors in All Baths, Quartz Countertops in All Baths and Much More
Homesite #007A is a two-story basement home with covered rear deck and stairs to a private, usable backyard. This home offers a game room. The family Room offers a low rise stacked stone fireplace. The kitchen features 42" cabinets, under cabinet lighting, quartz countertops, closetmaid shelving in the pantry and stainless steel appliances. Upgrades throughout including beadboard paneling in the dining room, a coat valet, framed mirrors in all baths, quartz countertops in all baths and much more.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.