Starting from $274,900
- Two-Story Home with Foyer that Leads to a Flex Room
- Kitchen Features a Center Island, Breakfast Area and View to Family Room
- Family Room Offers a Corner Fireplace and a Walkway into the Study
- Second Floor Features an Owner’s Suite, Loft and Two Secondary Bedrooms
- Owner’s Suite Offers a Trey Ceiling, Walk-In Closet and a Large Master Bath
The Lexington is a two-story home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The foyer leads to a flex room. The kitchen features a center island, breakfast area and view to the family room. The family room offers a corner fireplace and a walkway into the study. Second floor features an owner’s suite, loft and two secondary bedrooms. Owner’s suite offers a trey ceiling, walk-in closet and a large master bath.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $367,955
- Homesite: #043B
5071 Woodmarsh DriveAuburn, GA 30011
- MLS: #5927563
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Basement Home
- Covered Porch
- Guest Suite
- Family Room Offers a Low Rise Stacked Stone Fireplace
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting and Stainless Steel Appliances
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.