Starting from $399,900
Chatsworth II Highlights
- Two-Story Home with Inviting Two-Story Foyer that Opens to a Separate Flex Space and Dining Room
- Two-Story Family Room with Fireplace and View to Kitchen
- Spacious Kitchen Offers a Breakfast Nook and Center Island
- Second Floor Features a Gallery and Large Secondary Bedrooms
- Master Suite Offers a Double Trey Ceiling and a Large Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities
The Chatsworth II is a Two-Story Home Featuring 5 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. Inviting Two-Story Foyer Opens to a Separate Flex Space and Dining Room. The Two-Story Family Room Offers a Fireplace and View to the Kitchen. Spacious Kitchen Features a Breakfast Nook and Center Island. The Second Floor Features a Gallery and Large Secondary Bedrooms.
Master Suite Offers a Double Trey Ceiling and a Large Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $481,062
- Homesite: #174A
5405 Vendelay LaneCumming, GA 30040
- MLS: #5897522
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-story basement home
- Covered porch
- The family room offers a wooden gray fireplace
- The kitchen features 42" white cabinets, large single undermount sink and stainless steel appliances
- Upgrades throughout including wrought iron railing, framed mirrors in baths and much more
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.