Starting from $357,900
- Foyer Leads to Flex Space
- Spacious Kitchen with Chef’s Island and Breakfast Nook
- Bedroom on Main and Large Family Room
- Master Suite with Trey Ceiling and Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities and Separate Tub and Shower
The Lakehurst is a Two-Story Home Featuring 4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. The Foyer Leads to Flex Space and the Family Room with a Fireplace. The Spacious Kitchen Offers a Chefs Island and Breakfast Nook. A Full Bedroom and Full Bath are Featured on the Main Level. The Second Floor Offers a Loft and Large Secondary Bedrooms. The Master Suite Features a Trey Ceiling and Large Master Bath. The Master Bath Offers a His and Hers Vanity and a Separate Tub and Shower.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $386,962
- Homesite: #011A
5490 West Point DriveCumming, GA 30040
- MLS: #5912200
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-story slab home
- Covered porch
- The family room offers a low-rise stacked stone fireplace
- The kitchen features 42" cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Upgrades throughout including quartz countertops in the owner's bath, bath 2 and bath 3, frameless glass shower door in owner's bath and much more
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.