Starting from $379,900
- Welcoming Porch Leads to Dining Room and Family Room with a Fireplace
- The Kitchen Features an island, Butler’s Pantry and View to the Family Room
- Full Bedroom and Bath on the Main Level
- Second Floor Offers a Loft, 3 Spacious Secondary Bedrooms and a Master Bedroom with a Double Trey Ceiling
The Chesapeake is a Two-Story Home with a 3-Car Garage Offering 5 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. The Welcoming Porch Leads to a Dining Room and Family Room with a Fireplace. The Kitchen Features an island, Butler’s Pantry and View to the Family Room. A Full Bedroom and Bath Offered on the Main Level. The Second Floor Offers a Loft, 3 Spacious Secondary Bedrooms and a Master Bedroom with a Double Trey Ceiling.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $468,330
- Homesite: #031A
5640 Oliver CourtCumming, GA 30040
- MLS: #5880603
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-story basement home
- The kitchen features 42" cabinets, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances
- The family room offers a Charleston Cast sandstone mantel and surround fireplace
- Free standing tub featured in owner's bath
- Upgrades throughout including bathroom countertops, wrought iron railing and much more
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.