Starting from $472,900
- Two-Story Home with a Covered Front Porch
- Kitchen Features a Large Center Island, Breakfast Nook, Walk-in Pantry and View to Two-Story Family Room with a Fireplace
- Dining Room, Study, Family Foyer and Laundry Room Offered on the First Floor
- Owners Suite on First Floor Featuring a Tray Ceiling, Spacious Owners Bath and Walk-in Closet
- Three Spacious Bedrooms Offered on the Second Floor
The Stanton is a two-story home featuring 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a covered porch. The kitchen features a large center island, breakfast nook, walk-in pantry and view to two-story family room with a fireplace. The dining room, study, family foyer and laundry room offered on the first floor. Owner’s suite on first floor features a tray ceiling, spacious owner’s bath and walk-in closet. Three spacious bedrooms offered on the second floor.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $511,069
- Homesite: #124A
3780 Lakehurst WayCumming, GA 30040
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: TBD
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.