Starting from $368,900
Ellington II Highlights
- Two-Story Home with a Covered Porch
- The Two-Story Foyer Leads to a Separate Formal Dining and Living Rooms
- The Kitchen Features a Center Island, Breakfast Nook and View to the Two-Story Family Room with a Fireplace
- Guest Bedroom with a Full Bath are Offered on the First Floor
- Owners Suite Offers a Double Trey Ceiling, Walk-In Closet and Master Bath with Separate His and Hers Vanities
The Ellington II is a two-story home featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a covered porch. The two-story foyer leads to a separate formal dining and living rooms. The kitchen features a center island, breakfast nook and view to the two-story family room with a fireplace. A guest bedroom with a full bath is offered on the first floor. Owners Suite features a double trey ceiling, walk-in closet and master bath with separate his and hers vanities.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $477,175
- Homesite: #027A
3915 Crimson Ridge WayBuford, GA 30518
- MLS: #5909431
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Basement Home with a Covered Porch
- Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- The Family Room Offers a Two-Story 3-Tier Stacked Stone Fireplace
- Frameless Glass Shower Door in Owner's Bath
- Quartz Countertops Featured in Baths
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.