Starting from $410,900
Aberdeen II Highlights
- Two-Story Foyer and Two-Story Family Room
- Covered Patio
- Full Bedroom and Bathroom on Main Level, Large Secondary Bedrooms and Master Suite Offers Double Trey Ceiling and Large Master Bath
- Separate Formal Dining Room
- Keeping Room and Breakfast Nook Offer View to Kitchen
The Aberdeen II is a Two-Story Home Featuring a Two-Story Foyer and Two-Story Family Room. This Home Offers a Covered Patio. A Full Bedroom and Bathroom is Featured on the Main Level. Large Secondary Bedrooms Offered. The Master Suite Features a Double Trey Ceiling and Large Master Bath. Separate Formal Dining Room Offered.
The Keeping Room and Breakfast Nook Offer a View to the Kitchen.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $503,150
- Homesite: #026A
3911 Crimson Ridge WayBuford, GA 30518
- MLS: #5922245
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-story basement home
- The kitchen features 42" cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- The family room offers a low-rise stacked stone fireplace
- Game room
- Upgrades throughout including quartz countertops in baths, framed glass shower door in the owner's bath and much more
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.