Starting from $329,900
Drake II Highlights
- Spacious Two-Story Family Room with Corner Fireplace
- Large Kitchen with Center Island and Breakfast Nook
- Master Suite with Trey Ceiling and Large Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities and Separate Shower and Garden Tub
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Jack-n-Jill Bath
- Private Study with French Doors
The Drake II is a Two-Story Home Featuring 4 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. Two-Story Foyer Leads to Study and Separate Formal Dining Room. Grand Two-Story Family Room with Fireplace and Views to Kitchen The Kitchen Offers a Large Center Island and a Breakfast Nook. The Second Floor Offers 3 Secondary Bedrooms and a Spacious Master Suite with a Trey Ceiling and Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities. This Plan Offers an Optional Third Level Retreat, Bedroom 5 Instead of the Study, Alternate Master Closet, Enlarged Master Shower, Game Room Instead of Bedroom 4 and a Media/Game Room.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $433,670
- Homesite: #048A
1721 Ashbury Park DriveHoschton, GA 30548
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: TBD
Priced at $444,645
- Homesite: #061A
1677 Greenspring CourtHoschton, GA 30548
- MLS: #5897784
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Basement Home
- Covered Porch
- Game Room
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Granite Countertops, Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgrades Throughout Including a Coat Valet, Quartz Countertops in All Baths, Frameless Glass Shower Door in the Master Bath and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.