Priced at $754,470
Vanderbilt B Features
- Two Story Basement Home with a 3-Car Side Entry Garage
- A Partially Finished Basement and a Morning Room are Offered
- The Family Room Features Built-In Cabinets and a Two-Story 3-Tier Stacked Stone Fireplace
- The Kitchen Offers 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Granite Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Closetmaid Shelving in the Pantry and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Many Upgrades Throughout Including Wrought Iron Railing, Coat Valet, Framed Mirrors in All Baths and Much More
Homesite #007A is located at 2960 ManorView Lane and is a two story basement home with a 3-car side entry garage. A partially finished basement and a morning room are offered. The family room features built-in cabinets and a two-story 3-tier stacked stone fireplace. The kitchen offers 42" cabinets, under cabinet lighting, granite countertops, tile backsplash, closetmaid shelving in the pantry and stainless steel appliances. Many upgrades throughout including wrought iron railing, coat valet, framed mirrors in all baths and much more.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.