Summary of Position Requirements
The Internet Sales Coordinator is accountable for generating and maintaining a robust sales pipeline through the use of internet-generated leads. Accountable for providing an extraordinary experience for all Internet generated customer traffic.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a positive interactive experience for our internet customers through the use of email and On-Line Chat to develop dialogue
- Provide immediate or same-day email or telephone response to all internet customer requests with a targeted goal of fifteen minute turnaround for all initial correspondence
- Educate internet customers on current and future community and product offerings and, create desire for internet customers to visit our WHC’s.
- Create and maintain community reference binders for each active and upcoming community
- Work with the NHC in developing tracking and reporting tools to manage the internetprospecting process and provide transparency of daily activities
- Assist Marketing department in updating website with current information on new community and product offerings, promotions and homes available for immediate move-in
- Provide feedback to Marketing department on the creation of electronic marketing collateral material
- Possess a competent understanding of the Division’s product and community offerings at all times
- Assist in managing and distributing brochures and other marketing collateral, vial mail or electronic systems, to prospective customers who visit Lennar’s website
- Effectively manage the internet customer database
- Mail brochures and other collateral material to customers as necessary
- Monitor monthly listings for Division communities
- Assist in monitoring and updating social networking sites including but not limited to:
o Active Rain
o You Tube
- Review MRIS to update any sales and/or closings
- Work weekends as required
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year sales experience, telephone sales preferred
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have extensive internet exposure and/or internet consumer experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.