Summary of Position Requirements
Associate is responsible for assisting in the supervision, coordination and management of all assigned residential construction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing and maintaining job schedules
- Inspects and enforces job safety requirements
- Completes ‘punch lists’ and assists in completion of new home orientation lists.
- Attend construction meetings and training classes as scheduled
- Ensure job site cleanliness and assists in completion of model/inventory maintenance
- Assists in areas of service related issues
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree preferred
- Construction Experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast –paced, team-oriented setting
- Must be able to demonstrate effective communication skills
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
Daily interaction with various division personnel, outside agencies, business partners, consultants and homeowners
Able to work in excess of eight hours per day in confined quarters of an office and/or field environment. Also requires ability to operate a motor vehicle. Must be able to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork and receiving/returning phone calls. Finger dexterity required in operating a computer keyboard and calculator. Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and occasionally carry/or lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.