Summary of Position Requirements
Answer all customer care telephone calls and inquiries. Process and administer all customer care and quality assurance related paperwork and information. Maintain customer care records and support department activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and Return all Customer phone calls within 24 hours
- Log phone calls
- Communicate phone call messages to appropriate Field Representative
- Make sure customer received a call back from appropriate representative within a communicated time frame
- Enter all inspection report information in the CRM program as identified service orders
- Send 30 Day and 360 Day histories to homeowners with cover letter
- Send service orders to all contractors with noted date for work and/or delinquent date
- File all documentation in warranty file and keep with other department file in a central folder
- Enter all completed service orders
- Process UW Requests when work complete and invoices are submitted
- Make a service order entry identifying information in letters sent to customers on history
- Water intrusion list is to be logged daily and followed through
- Weekly report of open service orders is to be generated and sent to the Field Representatives
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School or GED required
- 3 years customer service experience, preferably with a homebuilder
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Daily interaction with various division personnel, outside agencies, business partners, consultants and homeowners. Regular contact with the general public. Frequent external contacts where matters discussed require resourcefulness, patience, clarity and tact.
Some office work which may require the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Able to drive a vehicle.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.